Now Hiring: Real Estate Executive Administrator/Transaction Coordinator
We are a small but successful, boutique luxury real estate group (www.JoanLevinson.com) that is based in Paradise Valley, Arizona. We are seeking an organized, energetic, cheerful, enthusiastic team player who is proactive and can anticipate problems and solve them. We are seeking a Co-Right-Hand administrative person who is reliable and detail-oriented to join the team. Our work is varied and never dull! The candidate must be computer-savvy and have an Active Arizona Real Estate License. The more Real Estate contractual and administrative knowledge, the better. We must stress this position is primarily a back-office support position, though the applicant should be comfortable should assisting with client showings be needed. If your primary desire is to be an active Realtor buying and selling your own properties, this is not the position for you. We can offer a part or full-time flexible work schedule position which will include some evening and alternating weekend responsibilities. Because we believe in our team and want them to be healthy and well, WE OFFER BENEFITS.
- General Administrative: Manage schedules, emails and correspondence, General troubleshooting and ability to streamline processes.
- Lead Realtor Co-Right-Hand Person: Our lead realtor works non-stop, in 5 directions at once, and often a million miles an hour. She needs a team to help keep her organized, grounded, protected, and on-track.
- Team Coordination– Interact and liaison between various team members, including Realtors, other members of the executive staff, Graphic Designers, Marketers, and the President.
- Contract Writing and Transaction Management: Candidates should be able to write first drafts of Real Estate Contracts, collect and process documents, and set up documents for electronic signature.
- General Office and Reception: Answer the phones, manage email, voicemail messages, and paper correspondence. Utilize computer skills, as well as photocopy, scan, fax, and manage office supplies.
- General Technological Proficiency: Importantly, candidate must be comfortable with problem solving in various software and hardware platforms, including not only MAC and PC platforms, but also Adobe and Microsoft Office Suites. Familiarity with Top Producer or other Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software platforms is beneficial, but not mandatory.
- Prior Real Estate Management-Level Administrative, Transaction Coordinator, Sales or Executive Assistant Experience.
- Active Arizona Real Estate License minimum 12 months
- Computer literate in BOTH Mac (iOS) and PC
- Experience with ARMLS, Transaction Desk, Zipform, DocuSign, Authentisign, SkySlope.
- Proficient in Google Drive and Microsoft Office Suite, specifically MS Word and Excel;
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Excellent customer service skills and etiquette
- Detail oriented and organized
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Working reliable vehicle
- Must be willing to work some weekends and evenings.
- Strictest Confidentiality and Discretion is mandatory. Many of our clients are high-profile, and a non-disclosure agreement will be required.
- Must be OK with a friendly dog (Golden-Doodle)
- Knowledge of Paradise Valley, Scottsdale area
- Experience with luxury real estate properties
- Experience with Real Estate Transaction Management platforms, and Top Producer™ CRM
- A short commute to the Paradise Valley area is strongly preferred.
We offer a highly competitive salary, depending on qualifications and experience, plus a bonus structure. We also wish to support our staff so WE OFFER BENEFITS including optional Health, Vision and Dental.
To apply, please follow the attached link and include:
– Your name & contact information
– A Brief introductory note
– A resume
Applications that do not include all of the above will not be considered.
Please no applications if you do not have an active Arizona Real Estate License.